I just discovered pb2

Options
It was at my local health food store. It tastes crazy good and the calories are much lower then regular peanut butter. This is going in my protien shake. The lady says it comes in CHOCOLATE

I've died and gone to a wonderful world where healthy food tastes better then the junk I was eating

Replies

• VanessaMFaulkner
    Options
    Yep...tasty :)
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love it, but I have to order it online, there is no place local that I can get it, still It is awesome and i keep it on hand all the time.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    PB2 is awesome!!!

Honestly, I don't think the chocolate variety tastes super chocolate-y, but it's still good. Yes ... I know all about good fats in nuts, I get that elsewhere through almonds or walnuts. What I could not stand was the high amount of calories in regular peanut butter, either a teaspoon or tablespoon serving, depending on what the label called for. For me it wasn't worth it, so I went a very long time without eating any peanut butter at all. Honestly I got to the point I didn't trust myself having a jar in the house, was not sure I could stop at just ONE tsp or tbsp. :blushing:

Found PB2 and could not be happier.
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I :heart: PB2! I use it in my oatmeal & protein shakes.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PB2!! I like to use it with my occasional smoothies! YUMMY!!!! I order it from Amazon and if you order enough of the right stuff, you get free shipping! Even better! I haven't tried the chocolate version as I thought it was chocolate/peanut butter and I'm kinda picky about that flavor combo. Has to be juuuuuuust right! Like buckeye candies or hollywood squares. Oh crap. . . now I'm hungry!! LOL
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    I've seen it at the gym they have the liquid version and regular pb2 peanut butter..I've been wondering how they taste..after this post I may have to try it out!! Thanks!
  • Lynn_SD
    Lynn_SD Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OK, what is pb2 and where do you order it online?
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I'm Sold! I will have to try it out :smile:
  • 81Katz
    Options
    http://bellplantation.com/

You can buy directly from them, or places like Amazon. A lot of health food stores carry it too. They have a box (*on their website) where you can add your zip code to find locations near you.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I thought it was great at first but it's just sort of OK and it is expensive. After 2 jars, I find it kind of blah and won't be buying it anymore.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I love PB2!!

Just added a tad to my cereal this morning! :-)
  • amoeni1
    amoeni1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    PB2 tastes amazing in my protein shakes and mixed with greek yogurt as a dip.. love the stuff!
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    for those of you who have used it...in baking do you use equal amounts? ie...if it calls for 1/2 c. peanut butter, do you use 1/2 pb2 powder? AND how are some ways you have used the choc pb2?
    thanks!
  • 81Katz
    Options
    I also add 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon sometimes to my PB2 serving. OMG, it's so good. Put it on something like a graham cracker, plain rice cake, dip apples in it, I sometimes like to spread it on a plain multi-grain tortilla, use some of my sugar free jelly and it's like a PB&J quesadilla!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    PB2 is the best!!!!! I had to order it online as well but I brought an empty container of it to my health food store and he will start ordering it in!!! :)
  • jadeck01
    jadeck01 Posts: 2
    Options
    Try iherb.com as well. they sell a powdered peanut protein powder, a pound is around 4.00. It's just as good. 3tbsp are 120c and 25g protein and if you mix with banana and water, it tastes like a peanut butter and banana sandwich.
  • cantstang
    cantstang Posts: 4
    Options
    I heart PB2!!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Someone was just showing me that at GNC the other day. No, they don't carry it there but she was so excited about it she is telling everyone lol. I can't seem to find it around here. May have to turn to Amazon lol
  • shaedreams
    shaedreams Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It is amazing and I love it better than peanut butter! I love the natural peanut taste and dipping my apples in it! :0)
  • shaedreams
    shaedreams Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I sometimes like to spread it on a plain multi-grain tortilla, use some of my sugar free jelly and it's like a PB&J quesadilla!

Ohhhh that would be wonderful! Great idea, thank you for sharing!