Mom friends?

Options
My body is in need of some serious work after having two babies in two years! I'm motivated and I've been trying to work my booty off but it sure would be nice to have someone to be able to brag and vent with. I want someone to challenge me! This mama wants to feel sexy again! Anyone else?

Replies

• kathleenp518
    kathleenp518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, only my youngest is 11. I have a 20 year old and 17 year too. The weight came off easily with my first two but over the years the pounds have been adding up and I'm so flabby. I'd love to have someone help keep me motivated! I just joined yesterday and started the 30 Day Shred today. It was hard but I know it will work. You're my first friend on here too. I look forward to hearing from you. I'm hoping to take some measurements soon so I can really tell how great the program works. Keep me posted!
  • winodini
    winodini Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Right there with you!
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Any moms out there can feel free to add me! I have 3, ages 14, 11 and 8. I am also a teacher, so my life is very full and very busy. I need friends who are in my boat as well.
  • Lentz16
    Lentz16 Posts: 26
    Options
    Here! I'm a mom of 2 toddlers (19 months apart). We can do this!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 4 kids, ages 14 - 4.
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My body especially my tummy needs work also. My kids are 5 and 3 1/2. Not having anymore so i better get to working on the body i want to have for the rest of my life.
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    Ya still working on mine just trying to tone up more and fix some lose skin, and lift the booty if possible. Oldest is 3, youngest is 8 months
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I like new friends! I have a 5 yr old and a 40 yr old.... no~ wait, that's my husband...
    :glasses:
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have 2 that are 22 months - I am working on the toning and skin too :o)
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    You and any of the other mom can add me! I have a 3 y/o and 1 y/o and was 200 after I had my last and now down to 162 mocing down to 130! love to give and get support and encouragement!
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have a 8 month old, I would love new friends! Anyone can add me!:)
  • jandcammom
    jandcammom Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm a mother of two boys, 3 and 8. Would love mommy friends. I'm sending you a request.
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mommy of two boys, 3-1/2 and 5, communications professor, Zumba & yoga instructor, and all-round crazy-busy. I'd love to have more mommy friends, too.
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have three kids but my last two were back to back. Ages 9, 2 and 11 months. I didnt have really anytime to lose after my second before getting pregnant with my third. Gave birth to my second around 175 and to my third at a disgusting 200! I am currently at 154 as of today and am trying to get down between 115-125. I started MFP in February at 178 and it really helps to see what youre eating and burning since its hard to keep track with all the other family stuff you have to take care of! Good luck with your goals! Youll be a sexy mommy in no time!
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    me too! 4 kids youngest three weeks old. I am ready to get my body back!
  • emom3boys
    emom3boys Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boys - ages 8, 6, and 2. I'm also a teacher. Add me if you like, I just started on here almost 2 weeks ago.
  • emom3boys
    emom3boys Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    There is also a mom group on here too that has quite a bit of discussion going on.
  • tempestrising
    Options
    Hi & count me in. I have one son..15 going on 23..Lol!
    Would love to add new mom friends : )
  • shabbal
    shabbal Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am mom of 2- 11 and 4 :) I understand busy as well!!