What is insanity workouts??

Options
Could someone fill me in please?

Replies

• BeautifulKristen
    Options
    it is a video from beach body. look it up on you tube or ask it in google.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    lots of info- mericals for this - the results look amazing after 60 days ... don't think I'm quite ready for it myself but I'm sure I'll get there .... eventually
  • flakeandcake
    Options
    There's a link to the website here: http://www.beachbody.co.uk/product/fitness-training/insanity-workout.do. It looks pretty impressive but also expensive - though I have heard great success stories. I'd love to give it a go but cannot justify a £75 a month gym membership plus an extra £40 for this. I'd be interested to hear if you try it though!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Basically, Insanity is a boot camp style workout program that has you doing workouts 6 days a week for 60 days while following a strict diet. Its training methods have proven to be effective but also carry an extremely high risk of injury because of the fact that you do high impact forms of exercise practically everyday. My personal opinion is that there are other things you can do that will produce similar results without carrying the same risk for injury.
  • ashshields12
    ashshields12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I do bootcamp 5 days a week, 6 days of strength training, doing c210k, play netball, go to Zumba don't think I need to add any more insanity... Think I'm already there!!!