just joined a gym and need help logging please x

Options
Hi I started on here a while ago but didn't really get anywhere after a few weeks, then for reasons i don't really want to go into I had a break from my healthy eating/exercise but i am now back and more determined than ever to get in shape so i decided to join a gym and was trying to log my exercise yesterday but couldn't find a cross trainer( i had the resistance set at 5 and incline set at 5, average pace 130 steps) on the database so wondered what to log it as? I also went on the treadmill just walking to start with but was uphill slightly, i just logged this as walking dog 3.0 speed as that is the speed i was walking, i know it isn't much but its a start I went on the exercise bike and did some strength training too which i have managed to log. I was there for 2 hours Monday and two hours yesterday and planning on going again today, so far i am really enjoying it although i am a bit achy lol.
I aslo wondered what was a safe HR as the monitors on the gym equipment said my pulse was average 150 and upto 217