Facial sweating and weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that the thinner I get the colder I get. I do think losing the "insulation" helps.:laugh:

:angry: this is the one thing HATE about losing weight. I'm a popsicle at work now.
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    little known fact, the more you sweat when you work out, the healthier you are. Metabolic issues and other health concerns not widthstanding.

Good to know, cause I end up soaked after a good workout.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    little known fact, the more you sweat when you work out, the healthier you are. Metabolic issues and other health concerns not widthstanding.

Woohoo - I must be getting healthier and healthier
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that the thinner I get the colder I get. I do think losing the "insulation" helps.:laugh:

:angry: this is the one thing HATE about losing weight. I'm a popsicle at work now.

I had that problem more when I was heavier - I think your body does adjust eventually
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    excess sweating can also be hormonally related. estrogen is stored in your fat cells so if you suffer from hormonal issues that can improve with weight loss also. but some people just sweat more than others.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I sweat only from my scalp. It comes down from my head to my chest. My shirt is usually soak and wet from the head sweating, I'm dry everywhere else. I attribute it to my brain protecting itself from overheating since it's so smart.:laugh:

Ivy, I have that same problem!! I don't sweat below my neck. Stinks when it's hot out, but I like your explanation. May I steal it?? LOL. Gotta keep that massive machine up there cool somehow! :laugh: