Deleting friends who aren't logging in.

Options
2»

Replies

• greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I LOVE how MFP isn’t a fitness site, but really a popularity contest. Christ, hello 1985! :noway:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I delete people who I don't interact with much. If they don't interact with me and I don't interact with them, what's the point?

define interaction? Because the pics I keep getting are starting to scare me, just fyi
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I delete people who I don't interact with much. If they don't interact with me and I don't interact with them, what's the point?

define interaction? Because the pics I keep getting are starting to scare me, just fyi

Well, I'm interacting with you regardless.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Use caution! Folks can get mighty worked up when you delete them. :frown:

I think people care less than you think they do.
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    I have deleted, most of my friend on MFP give a warning before they go on vacation, have surgery, or aren't going to be logging in for a while. I do tend to my friend list every now and again since I started adding friend. I agree, I add for support and feel I give support in return. I like adding ppl who aren't quite newbies and have made a commitment to weight loss. I will also delete friend's who don't eat enough. (900 cals or less, not NET, I don't follow NET but there is no excuse for not eating) I prefer to see your diary but if you lock it i'm okay with that too.
  • KNarrainen
    KNarrainen Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Use caution! Folks can get mighty worked up when you delete them. :frown:

How strange?

Do people really get worked up about being deleted?
    Like somebody else said, they're not really your friends. Although I feel like there are a few people I have connected with who if geography wasn't an issue I would suggest meeting up, as feel I have gotten to know them a bit.

But seriously, what's to get worked up about? Each to their own.

And if I decided to delete someone, and they got worked up, well... I'm not likely to re-add you if that was your reaction.

There's nowt as queer as folk...