Err, I gained back a few...

Options
VitaBailey
VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
I lost 75 lbs a few years ago and have gained some back. I need to get back to where I was. This is my first time using MFP. I used a few different trackers before, weight watchers and live strong. go to the gym, love zumba and spinning. I decided to use MFP because I heard the people here help keep other motivated and on track. I'm not sure how this works so I thought I would jump right in and say, let's do this thing!

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. You can do this! :smile: You can add me if you'd like! I'm EXCELLENT motivation and support and I'll make sure you stay on track and push yourself to do the best you can!
  • VitaBailey
    Options
    Hi! Thanks! Once I get in the swing I will be very motivating too!
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    Welcome! Just joined myself and this place is very user friendlt .

Great job on that loss and getting back to it.
  • VitaBailey
    Options
    Thanks Matt! I am determined to get back to where I was and if I can help others along the way that would be a great bonus!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Grrreat job on losing the 75 lbs...Wow...it seems SOO easy to gain back the pounds after working so hard to lose. I am finding the key is staying active...and not going over calories. If ya wanna another supporter...ADD ME...I gained a few pounds back myself...and find that when my Pals are needing support I am more true to myself! Good Luck!!
  • irishcailin2012
    irishcailin2012 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome

I only joined a week ago and the people here are AMAZING. Theres always someone to give advice no matter how many times you need it. Feel free to add me :smile: We all need motivation at times
  • ecn810
    ecn810 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I am also new and seeking motivating friendships; feel free to add me as a friend and let’s help each other!!
  • minxymela
    minxymela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm the same, very active, Zumba, Step, Cycling and general Gym workouts. I find that monitoring what I eat in the Diary helps me to keep my energy levels up to maintaining the excersize with out building up the fat. Have now got three friends signed up to it too. I have lost a stone and half in 12 months from a Uk size 12/14 to a size 10 but don't want to loose anymore so find its a great help to maintain a good healthy diet with a little treat now and then.

Good luck.

Mel
  • VitaBailey
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I'm on day two and feeling hopeful that this will work!