I am NOT new here.

Options
raitch
raitch Posts: 62 Member
For the past year or so most of my MFP friends were IRL friends, but I'm spending more and more time here and I'd love some more friends!

I'm 33, mom to 2, living in the Boston suburbs. Lost 80something pounds so far. Not done yet. I've been doing the 30 Day Shred and for the most part I really like it! Not today though. Today I'd rather go back to bed. But I will shred anyway.

Replies

• kashmirkat
    kashmirkat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You're truly an inspiration Rach! WTG! :D

Tammy :)
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    HI-- I am not new either BUT I did loose track for over a week. My first 20 days was good-- I lost 5lbs (even with eating above daily calorie intake). I would like a buddy to keep me on track also. I am 34 with a 2 year old son living in NYC- he keeps me busy so my exercise time is little to none. Congratts on your 80lbs!!! What is the 30 day Shred?
  • raitch
    Options
    30 Day Shred is an exercise video by Jillian Michaels. I've never watched Biggest Loser so I've never understood why people either lover her or hate her so much. But so far so good with it!

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339592537&sr=8-1
  • raitch
    Options
    You're truly an inspiration Rach! WTG! :D

Tammy :)

thank you my love :heart:
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Keep up the great work! Feel free to add me!
  • raitch
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • kpforyou
    kpforyou Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you can add me, too! i've got two RL friends on here and that's it, so it'd be nice to get some more motivation and not rely so heavily on two people who live on the other side of the country. i live in the boston suburbs, too! add me! :-)