Pumpkin Muffins

Options
2»

Replies

• fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've got noth of the things in my pantry... so i coudl make them! Nice way to mix things up a bit!
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    bump, for sure!
  • landnat99
    landnat99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wonder how it would be with a Lemon cake mix? Lemon and Pumpkin together.....what do you think?
  • jillybeanpuff
    jillybeanpuff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    do you think this would work with yellow cake mix? I have a gluten allergy so I'm limited on my cake flavors, just yellow and chocolate
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I would think any flavored cake mix would work. I would try all of these mentioned :) my family loved them! They were sooooo yummy and surprisingly enough, I only ate 2 at 133 cals each and they fit into my daily allotment just fine. Definitely will be making these again.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    That sounds yummy! I'll have to try it :smile:
  • Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • michelamar10
    Options
    I need to make these... Do you know you can make brownies with just the brownie box and a can of mashed black beans too?
  • jillsjourney
    jillsjourney Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I made them with carrot cake last night and my boys loved them! These are so good and so easy. I was leery that they would be dry but they are so moist and yummy! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    sounds great will try - where do u buy the cool whip from?

Where do you buy Cool Whip? The grocery store. In the frozen food section, near the desserts.
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bump - for later! :happy:
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to give it a whirl, I loooovve pumpkin!!!