I need a reason

Options
To run! I'm not feeling it. I start college back up and am very afraid to start. i don't feel I did anything with my self this summer I didn't lose or gain I maintained my weight. I guess I proved to myself that it's not hard to stay at a weight but I lost the reason to do what I need to do. What do I do to get motivated again? I have been meaning to get my butt up and start pilateing again, when I pilated and ran that helped lose weight that and the shred! I have no ambition to do a thing right now. I got enough reason's not to workout, as always, but none to keep going! HELP!

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    To run! I'm not feeling it. I start college back up and am very afraid to start. i don't feel I did anything with my self this summer I didn't lose or gain I maintained my weight. I guess I proved to myself that it's not hard to stay at a weight but I lost the reason to do what I need to do. What do I do to get motivated again? I have been meaning to get my butt up and start pilateing again, when I pilated and ran that helped lose weight that and the shred! I have no ambition to do a thing right now. I got enough reason's not to workout, as always, but none to keep going! HELP!

your health should be the only reason you need april! Get out there and become healthier!
  • metsgirl31
    Options
    I felt the same way last summer- so I decided to train for a 5k run (if you can already do that, go to the next highest level!). It gives you a goal, and helps you keep focused on exercising!
  • biochemnrd
    Options
    Couch to 5k is an awesome program. Many people have done with success.

You definitely get into it. :bigsmile: I did!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,940 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Your health and living a long and happy life are good reasons.

Get off the couch, get away from the computer, get out of your house and go for a walk:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Chickiebabe151
    Options
    Excersise creates endorphins which will help you get through the anxiety of starting college.