Body Part Hating!!

Options
kgprice11
kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
I have been wondering this.....Everyone hates at least one body part on a human being, what is it and why? I, for one, hate feet because I have been an athlete for 18 years and saw enough feet that smell, are weirdly shaped, and that are just downright scary to look at.

Tell me what you do not like and why. enjoy feet.png

Replies

• stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    naughty parts. male or female; they are not attractive. Why do you think people call them "uglies"?
  • geminitwin1979
    Options
    feet also ! ewww they are soooo ugly ..can not bear anyone touching mine and i defo would not touch anyone elses yuk !!!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I think pretty well any body part can look fine if its well maintained. I can't complain about a good pedicure.

Although I will say balls are pretty weird. Sorry boys.
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    I have kind of a thing for hands, but mine totally gross me out. Doughy!

Also- the flappy flabbiness on the inside of my thighs.

My ankles are also frigheningly close to becoming cankles, but the hours i'm putting in on the arc trainer are starting to show.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    naughty parts. male or female; they are not attractive. Why do you think people call them "uglies"?

hahahaha
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Feet are definitely up there on my list...my cleats have not been kind to them.

Haha this is going to be weird, but the only body part I really don't like are dry/scabby/dirty elbows. I have no idea why!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    The bottom half of my belly(slowly going tho)! and the tops of my thighs!:mad:
    If you saw it you would know why! lol
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    "C-ankles !"
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    well currently hating my tummy....after having kids its just not the same. I hate people touching my feet as well but its because they are so ticklish.

I would say double chins are pretty gross, haha
  • Erica_Rae
    Erica_Rae Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thighs!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    This!
    Thighs!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Armpits
  • JenRollog
    JenRollog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Haha this is going to be weird, but the only body part I really don't like are dry/scabby/dirty elbows. I have no idea why!

I totally agree!!
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My Dad and sister are Podiatrist so I love feet....I hate saggy boobs...on men....LOL!!!!
  • kgprice11
    Options
    feet also ! ewww they are soooo ugly ..can not bear anyone touching mine and i defo would not touch anyone elses yuk !!!

Yeah I know, at least someone else understands me haha
  • kgprice11
    Options

hahahaha

hahaha I chuckled at work
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a single thing I hate across the board...

And now all I can picture is a certain man's thighs and I'm excited as all hell. This thread had the reverse reaction.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I hate feet too. They must not come near me and please don't touch mine either!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a single thing I hate across the board...

And now all I can picture is a certain man's thighs and I'm excited as all hell. This thread had the reverse reaction.
    Glad that I am not the only one!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say elephant *kitten*... I mean elbows.