body part lovin'

Options
tell me what body part you love the most and why. Me? Abs, because I can sculpt them.

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    my booty...it's always been my booty
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    My legs.
    Between working out and my RLS they are rock hard. Also it really gets girls angry for some reason.
    Then I show them my deep green eyes and naturally long eye lashes.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Probably my shoulders upper chest. They are the perfect level of body fat and definition right now.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    my legs......they are ridiculously long and muscular and im proud of them
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My boobs. I really do...well, love/hate, but mostly love. Even though they're not perky pre-baby boobs anymore, they're still pretty awesome. I was one of those girls that kinda had 2 puberties: one right before high school, then one right after high school where my average B cups suddenly went to Ds, without me gaining any weight. Size 0, D boobs. Size 14, DD boobs. I'm pretty happy that I'll always have a rack, although when I'm done having kids they may need a makeover lol
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My shoulders and arms.

It would be just my shoulders - I love the freckles on them and their shape and strength - but, judging from the number of "how did you avoid bat wings?" messages I get, I must give my arms some love, too.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    HA! My wrists and ankles - although the rest of my body has bulged, they have stayed "skinny":-)
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My arms and legs , they are long and muscular :wink:
  • kellyallday
    kellyallday Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    1 - My tiny waist... even when I'm bigger I have the hourglass thing working, which the fellas seem to dig *smiling*
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    My stomach. My legs are a close second.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    man boobs...

look.. i have to have SOMETHING to keep me busy..
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    tell me what body part you love the most and why. Me? Abs, because I can sculpt them.

On your body or on mine?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

On your body or on mine?

hahahaha, um, yours
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Gotta say tha I love my boobs!! They are always pretty awesome!
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have a nose that plastic surgeons would die to create
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I love my calves, though now that I am starting to run, my thighs and butt are becoming pretty awesome as well!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna take a different approach and say I am proud of my whole body for what it can currently do and what it has the ability to do when I train it better. I am fully mobile... whereas some people aren't... and to me that is a blessing. Of course there are many things I want to change eg: tone up more, sculpt my abs, etc. but my body has put up with a lot of *kitten* from me so I am grateful it still hasn't given up on me and that I still have the chance to make healthier changes to it!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I used to cover them up and be embarassed by them constantly. MY ARMS!!! I love the muscles and I love to see the dramatic changes!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

On your body or on mine?

hahahaha, um, yours

Oh, then I don't care.

=)

But I'll play along.

My back and triceps.
    Least favorite: Chest/shoulders.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    lol...i dont like anything about myself apart from my eyes.