really really need advice, freaking out!

Options
Hey I was wondering if it was possible to lose 4 inches in 2 months? I get married on the 10th of august and I need to lose that to get into my dress, I put on a couple inches after I ordered Instead of losing :s
My partner and I are doing insanity, anymore advice would be appreciated

Replies

• KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    watch your sugar!
  • uxbridgeheli
    Options
    In 8 weeks it's a big ask but I don't see why not if you really focus.
    To lose inches you'll need to exercise.
    Do you belong to a gym? If so, ask the instructors for some tips on toning to the lose the 4 inches.
    Good luck and congrats on your marriage.
    H x
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how much weight you have to lose. I've lost 6 inches in about 5 months. 4 of those came off in the first month, but I've got over 100 lbs to lose.
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    Four inches where? There was someone who posted yesterday saying they had lost abdominal inches doing a bunch of crunches, I think it was 5 days a week or something. Maybe someone else will remember...
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    watch your sugar!

^^ Agreed!

And Congratulations on your marriage!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    First of all congratulations!
    of course it has to be doable, if you want something bad enough you will want to work hard to achieve it..
    low fat and low carb diet should make that weight round your middle shift! And lots and lots of walking or other activities will really help bigtime

Wishing you the best of luck :)
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    drink tons and tons of water, good chunk of weight will come off that way and your belly will feel less bloated. Cut out pop/aspertame (fake sugar drinks) completely and stick to unsweet tea or water/ black coffee. Guarunteed to help if you aren't doing so already.
  • charanne52
    charanne52 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4 inches from my waist and 3 inches from my hips since I joined in mid-April. I walk at least 2 miles a day and put in a daily stint on the stationary bike and have lost 12 pounds with about 50 more to go.
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I would definitely be looking for some really good foundation garments (girdle/corset) just in case!
  • mrstobe2012
    Options
    Thank you everyone :-). I lost my password and this is me just getting back on :-) I'm getting there, lost 3 inches off bust and 1.5 from the waist already so hopefully it fits in time x