Halfway to 100!

Options

Replies

• Cindra3
    Cindra3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Girl, that is amazing! Congratulations :-)
  • mrsgusto61
    mrsgusto61 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I am so inspired by your success pics. What has made you stick to it during the rough patches??
    I can only think that alot of "emotional poundage" has been released as well. I am looking forward to that.
    Thank you for sharing.
    KG
  • manda2980
    manda2980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Way to go. What sort of exercise have you been doing?
  • StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!!!!!!
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not sure. Something just CLICKED for me and then there was/is no turning back. I know I was fat and I knew my health was poor, because I was fat. All of my life I had been super healthy, hardly ever saw a doctor. I noticed as I got fatter that I would have more and more things go wrong with me and I saw the doc within in small timespan than I had my entire life. I knew I needed to make a change for myself and my family. My grandmother passed away at the age of 45 of a massive heart attack, partly due to her being overweight.I knew I had to do something and I just went with it. I was the biggest I had ever been in my entire life and it was unacceptable. I do not look at it as "losing weight", I look at it as a lifestyle change (for real) and losing weight is a bonus! When I make it to goal (because that is a healthy weight for me) I will continue with this lifestyle and nothing will change. It is tough at first to keep going, but MFP helps A LOT. I thoroughly enjoyed getting on and seeing that I had logged in for XX days and so forth, I knew I was doing something good! It's just continued and I just hit 160 days, I think...close to 165. It's a good feeling! :)
  • RunsForFood
    RunsForFood Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    OMG! Girl you look SO GREAT!!! Very inspiring...keep it up :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    WHOA!!!! Nice job!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    awesome progress, you look great!
  • babyvet18fe
    babyvet18fe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am so inspired and...jealous lol. That is so awesome...thanks for including the pics as it really shows how much you've lost!!
    -Jamie
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look terrific! How good you must feel! :))
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's an amazing difference! Well done!!!
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    Look at those curves! FANTASTIC!!!!
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    That is awesome...you look great!! WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • abigailhutch
    abigailhutch Posts: 101
    Options
    Woohoo! Way to go! You look amazing!!!! Keep it up and you will be at your goal in no time!
  • novotnykm
    novotnykm Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job! It does help to track your food and realize just exactly how much you're eating. I have never been a good judge of calories, so this helps alot! Keep it up, you look great!
  • rocketqueen81
    Options
    Man I wish I would have taken before pics like that! Congrats! Posts like this are so inspiring!
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you look great! keep rocking it!
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    So inspiring!!!! You look great...Stay motivated!!!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!