"that sexy triangle" NSV - PIC included =)

Options

Replies

• sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    My fiancee is telling me the same thing! It's a nice little feeling and an NSV for sure! I'm like you- huge, muscular thighs. They're only now starting to actually really lean out. Congrats!
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic NSV !!!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm going to go see if I have one.. lol!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    good job on the sexy triangle, lady! i would love that one day but definitely NOT a thigh gap!
  • hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    that is awesome!
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Uh.... The space between the knees & thighs that was previously mentionned?... that's called "The Gap" & is generally made fun of where I'm from up in Canada (Gap Models... the Gap... ) People up here say it means you need to eat something... Desperately. There are jokes cracked such as "I just want to grab her & stuff her with cheeseburgers JUST to see if she'll finally gain an ounce on those legs!"

Now... the "Sexy Triange"... that's different. That comes from having a nice butt & defined leg muscle. THAT... I wouldn't mind myself!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend speaks truth! Congrats on your triangle!
  • casiopeiya
    casiopeiya Posts: 34
    Options
    And RE: thigh gap -- I have dealt with many ED friend in the last few years, and they only brought me down... but "thigh gap" = "knees together, thighs apart" as the other poster posted in the picture. no thanks!!:noway:

to me this looks quite sickly... makes me want to put a cookie in their hand...

sexy triangle all the way!!! WOOP WOOP & congrats!!
    really like it and hope to achieve mine soon ;)
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's all about what makes YOU feel sexy when you're reaching your goals!

Congratz girl!
  • misschubbybutterfly
    Options
    Congratz! I think I've found a new non scale goal-to obtain my own sexy triangle
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    OMG I always thought it made it look like I was wearing underwear that was way too tight but people think it's sexy?! I must ask my boyfriend when I get home!

I realise now how *****y that sounded but I meant mine looks like that, probably because my triangle is due to flab rather than muscle! I really smooshed them together to hide it in my profile picture XD
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My husband is a major fan of the "triangle" as well....congrats!!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome NSV!! Congrats...I too wish to have this same "sexy triangle" :)
  • dls1957
    dls1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WHAT DOES "NSV" STAND FOR? I HAVE BEEN ON MFP FOR 5 MONTHS AND STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!! THANKS
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Now a question, is this what everyone is calling thigh gap? :P I could care less if anyone has one, but I'm interested in knowing if its just general holes that count or something since everyone's talking about it haha...

For me if my legs are together with knees touching there's a hole between my knees and a part of my thigh and then another hole between the largest part of my thigh and my magic bits like the above poster. What's thigh gap, all of it? top half? bottom half? What's the rest. Let's put some terminology on made up insecurities :P

I think this tumblr_lyg2b9WOPD1rnitsco4_400.jpg is a thigh gap. Why this seems a goal to many, I'm not quite sure. I'd much rather have "that sexy triangle"!

Then WTF do I have? haha
    Slight skinny thigh flab? :laugh:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    it's called a thigh gap and has nothing to do with being fit vs being skinny. it's genetics if you will have one or not, based on your hip width and other various factors. I say this because although you consider it a NSV, it is not possible for all women to have this, and could get others discouraged.

That being said, congrats to you on being the best you that you were born to be!
  • shaynemann39
    Options
    WHAT DOES "NSV" STAND FOR? I HAVE BEEN ON MFP FOR 5 MONTHS AND STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!! THANKS
    "Non Scale Victory" :) there ar elots of these along the way!! xo
  • FirewifeCarrie
    Options
    Very sexy triangle indeed...that is the hardest place for me to get toned (inner thigh area)! Job well done lady!:flowerforyou:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I had a guy friend once refer to this very positively as "factory air." As in, if a woman has this, she comes with factory air, like a car comes with factory upgrades - or I assumed that's what he meant! Ever since, I have wondered if I have achieved it! Congrats! I have to agree that it is a NSV and I can see why guys think its sexy!

HAH that is awesome.:laugh:

And RE: thigh gap -- I have dealt with many ED friend in the last few years, and they only brought me down... but "thigh gap" = "knees together, thighs apart" as the other poster posted in the picture. no thanks!!:noway:
    Yes, I'm enjoying the fact that so many people on this thread are saying they don't want it. I've had whatever I have at 30 lbs over what I am now. I don't call it "thigh gap" I call it "bone structure" and weight distribution (My thighs are wider in the side view vs front).

I remember when I posted this pic 13599033_4692.jpg at 120 something a few of my friends got excited and told me how 'jealous' they were about what they informed me to be 'thigh gap" lol. Anyway, hard to pick out from the pic and with clothes on from the top but like I said in the previous post, there's a point my thighs touch but then they stop touching again. I need to put some kind of terminology on it. I don't want to be different. I don't have thick thighs. I don't have thigh gap? I'm asian in the thigh world. I'm not black or white :tongue:
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    it's called a thigh gap and has nothing to do with being fit vs being skinny. it's genetics if you will have one or not, based on your hip width and other various factors. I say this because although you consider it a NSV, it is not possible for all women to have this, and could get others discouraged.

That being said, congrats to you on being the best you that you were born to be!

Buzzkill! Who cares if not every woman can get it?? She can still be proud of it and it is an NSV! I'll never be able to have beautiful womanly curves, but I guarantee you every woman blessed with a coke bottle figure is extremely proud of it even though it's not attainable for many women due to genetics and it doesn't bother me a bit! I didn't know a NSV had to be attainable by everyone??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!