Raspberry KETONE`s pills used as help to loose fat

Options
I just brought them yesterday and will begin to take them today.. Anybody here that has tried them yet?

Replies

• Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    OH NO! I mentioned that I had bought them once...and got some really ugly responses from people on here.

Brace yourself....haha
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    There is no magical pill that is going to suddenly make you lose fat, no matter what Dr. Oz says. Do a quick search on here for raspberry ketones, and you'll get some good info.

In the future, do your research BEFORE spending the money. Not trying to be a mega-b!tch or anything, just keepin' it real.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    They are pretty expensive. If you don't mind the price, why don't you do an experiment? Do two weeks on and two weeks off and repeat again at the same deficit for about a month or two and see if there is any difference in the amount of weight you lose. If you lose a pound more on each of the two-week periods you're on it than the ones where you're not, then you can tell it works. I've tried that with a few different miracle pills that I got for really cheap. I won't touch anything potentially dangerous though.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    lose
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I just brought them yesterday and will begin to take them today.. Anybody here that has tried them yet?

wtf?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i brought a variety in case people prefer a lovely flavor....
    please, let's not fight over the cheesey corn...

A-CaramelCrisp-CheeseCorn-and-Buttery-blend-of-Garretts-Popcorn-form-Chicago.jpg

edited to add...

jodi, you ROCK.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I would suggest eat more to weigh less watch your portions and exersize. even with pills you have to watch your portions and exersize otherwise they won't help you. my stepdad takes them but he doesnt' exersize or watch what he eats so it doesn't help him. it will give you a jumpstart on weight but there are no quick fixes
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    I take a blended pill only $11 on amazon for 1 month supply. I gave them a try, liked it, and bought another month, still liked the added boost and bought 2 more bottles. Not sure if I'll be buying again in 2 months or not. I also take CLA and it's about $25 per 1 1/2 months. Like the CLA dropping inches faster then weight overall. The pills I take are Called KetoBerry. And OMG, I'm sure you will get the MFP backlash. There is nothing wrong with supplementing your diet if you want. Do your research, decide what you'd like to try and do it. My advise don't try everything at once and always give it a month, unless you get side effects.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I always get a kick out of the supplement vendors websites as they almost universally make statements along the lines of "effective for weight loss when combined with a sensible diet and exercise.....".

Guess what's causing the weight loss?

Most of these supplements only make your wallet lighter. If there was one that was the real McCoy the world would be lining up to buy it (I sure would.....)
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Loose the ketones onto your yogurt for a tasty treat. YUM!
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    "When given to mice in very high doses (up to 2% of body weight), raspberry ketone has been shown to prevent high-fat-diet-induced elevations in body weight."

Are the pills 2% of your body weight? Otherwise there is no scientific evidence they do anything.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    lose
    :love:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    lose

Thank you
  • kaylarachellee
    kaylarachellee Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Dont work for me!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I would suggest eat more to weigh less watch your portions and exersize. even with pills you have to watch your portions and exersize otherwise they won't help you. my stepdad takes them but he doesnt' exersize or watch what he eats so it doesn't help him. it will give you a jumpstart on weight but there are no quick fixes

smh....exerciSe
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I saw it on Dr. Oz and am always up for anything hat will help. Unfortunately, they didn't accelerate my weight loss at all. :)
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    "OMG I LOST SOOO MUCH WEIGHT USING RASPBERRY KETONES, WORTH EVERY PENNY" -said no one ever

(except for Dr. Oz cuz he's a D-bag)
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I take them on days when I'm having a lot of cravings and I find they do actually help. Of course this is all completely mental as they only help because I'm convinced they do.

But I know this and I also only spent about $20.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to lose weight is to just mail me a bag of money
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to lose weight is to just mail me a bag of money

I want in on this...............