Anyone in Oldham County Kentucky or Close to it????

Options
autumnk921
autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
I would love to have a workout or walking group with some MFP friends that are in Oldham County or close to it...It would be nice!! Let me know if you are interested.... :)

Replies

• astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Aww I so wish we were closer, that would be so much fun!!!!
  • julie9200
    julie9200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in Clark County, almost close enough, but not quite!
  • autumnk921
    Options
    I wish you all were closer too....Is anyone else out there??? I think I am going to keep bumping this so people will see it hopefully!!
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    Only 550 miles away from ya! :wink: :laugh:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'd post this in some of the Kentucky groups, if you haven't already. Might get some nibbles there :)
  • autumnk921
    Options
    Good idea!! Thanks for the suggestion!!

@The_Iron - I thought it was only 500 miles now you've tacked on another 50....lol
  • autumnk921
    Options
    Just getting it out there again!! :)
  • autumnk921
    Options
    Can I try this at least one more time??? I know there are some of you close to me out there!!! Come on...Let's walk together!! That would be fun!! I am desperate for walking buddies to hold me accountable here!! :)
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    near Hardin co.....still not close enough i dont think!!!! keep trying!!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I went for 3 weeks to South Oldham High School in Crestwood KY. until my dad died and we moved elsewhere.
  • chenrytc2
    chenrytc2 Posts: 48
    Options
    We are only there in the summer (Crestwood) but in 3.5 years when I retire we will be there all the time. I know this doesn't help much now. Lol
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi Autumn! I am in Louisville (St. Matthews area). Not too far!! I am very close to a Seneca/Cherokee Park and they have a nice walking trail. You could come and walk with me sometime. We could also meet closer to your side of town too. I would mostly be walking on weekends though and maybe a few nights during the week. I work out on my lunch hour at the gym at work M-F but could use the extra cardio on my lifting days.
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I live right near the Oldham County line off of Murphy Ln... what part of Oldham County do you live in? I'll send you a message as well.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I'm in Jefferson Co., near the Bullitt border. Not close enough!