Friends 30-45

Options
I'm looking for friends between 30-45! I love all ages, but I feel like that range understands what I am going through. Feel free to add me if you want to talk about some of the challenges we face!

Heidi
www.sanityhealthchallenge.com

Replies

• ocukor1
    ocukor1 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi Heidi, I'm 38 and I understand how hard it is when people start leaving their best years behind ;) no reason to panic though, we can still pull it off.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • shannong311
    shannong311 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • KristenCook2
    KristenCook2 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi Heidi,
    I'm 36 and understand exactly what you mean about different age ranges. Oh, to have that 18-year-old metabolism again! :wink: This is my first week on this site & I'm loving it so far. I'd love to have some people to help motivate as well as keep me motivated!

~Kristen
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Turning 34 in a few months - feel free to add me if you like!
  • kchiltondavies
    kchiltondavies Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm turning 31 next week, feel free to add me, I've been on here for three weeks, I only have 10lbs as my target so I'm hoping to get through it quickly.....fingers crossed....
    Kelly
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi im Emily 30 from the wirral love it on here :) added you :)

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Heidi. I'm 38 years old and have about 70ish pounds to lose. I like adding friends who will be interactive on the news feeds. So many aren't. I love giving support but also would like it in return. Add me if this is you ;) If anyone else who reads this has similar stats, feel free to add me too. Best wishes to all of you here at MFP!!!! We are here for a reason!!!
  • kathleenp518
    kathleenp518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old mom of 3. I would love to have a friend to help keep me motivated and I will do the same for you. I look forward to sharing with you. Thanks!