Hi everyone!!

aserrano
aserrano Posts: 9 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning to everyone!! I am new to this site and found it by just pure luck. I was attempting to start a food dairy to make sure i don't eat too much and could not remember how many calories there was in the bagelful i just ate, so i type it in the computer and this site pop up giving me the anwser, unbelievable. LOL I started browsing thru and is loving it... it is true when they say, good things do come even to those who do not look for it. Anyway, i just recently move to Georgia with my daughter from California due to a great position offer to me by my company, and since things i really bad there, i decided to give it a try. I am loving it. I am settle now and want to focus on my health and fitness again and feel this site may help me in my journey. Let's see what happens. Have a wonderful day!!

Alis

Replies

• Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Welcome! You're in the right place! There are many supportive people in this community, and much knowledge to be gained via the Food Diary (knowing is half the battle) and advice and other tools on the board.

We're glad you're here!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the greatest site ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so easy to use, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.