Honest Opinion on my body? Pics.

Options

Replies

• megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everybody for all of the compliments, it really means a lot to me! I feel super awesome seeing how many people don't see what I do. You're all awesome!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I just have to add to what everyone's already said- you are beautiful!! Curvy in the right way! I would be stoked to look like that in a bikini!!!

If you feel like you need to do something more, maybe just add some exercises/lifting- you'll keep your great curves but add tone and reduce any tiny amount of fat on your body.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    From the front, you look really good. I can see in the profile pic a bit of a belly, but you can get rid of that if you just keep working hard. Your thighs may be big, but they are not all squishy and gross. Big thighs can be really sexy. You have a really nice, curvy body type. I'd love to have something like that to work with/build on.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You're a beauty but.... Smile!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    You really do look awesome, I'll go so far to say I envy that little bit of a tummy you have. I've got a huge one to get rid of. If you want anything more, I guess just toning your abs and maybe your butt since those are usually what people target. But really hon, you look great. And as someone on the first page said, you're just missing a smile. If you smiled and meant it, no one'd give a damn about any imperfections that might remain.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Your body is fine, quite soft but nothing to be embarassed about.

But you are

fishing

fishing

FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS.

And THAT disgusts me. :noway:
    No amount of self esteem can come from other people.
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    Your body looks good. Yeah you have a little pudge on your belly but its nothing too bad because the rest of you is sexy and hot, and it really doesnt even look too bad. Honest opinion. :D
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options

But you are

fishing

fishing

FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS.

so ur saying compliments cannot build our self esteem? i call BS on that. sometimes our body image is different than what people see and being validated is important when ur self image is low.

ur doing good, just keep it up.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options

But you are

fishing

fishing

FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS.

Thanks? :grumble:
  • sharonus
    sharonus Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm sure your boyfriend was very excited to be with you at the beach in that bikini. :heart: That said, it's pretty sexy, and I would be uncomfortable wearing a bikini like that around my family. (Dad? Brothers?) It it were me, I would save that suit for the beach with my boyfriend and friends, and wear one with more coverage around my family.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You look really good!!! Seriously!!!
  • kimchi84
    kimchi84 Posts: 56
    Options
    you look amazing, i would kill to have curves and boobs like your heheehh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself!! You look great!
  • SFbarmaid
    SFbarmaid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you look great.. much better than me... :) you have a tiny waist!
  • RaqibMarvelous
    Options
    You've got a really nice hourglass figure. I think you look great, keep up the good work!
  • kennodogs
    kennodogs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You've lost 16 pounds! Great effort! Looking good!
  • aubhob
    aubhob Posts: 25
    Options
    Honestly? classic body keep it up
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I would cut off my right arm if the rest of me could look like you! For real, I would only have one arm. LOL You look fantastic!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and the pink is a great choice makes your body shine
  • Ykaano
    Ykaano Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Instead of looking at the things you don't like about your body look at the things you love about your body. Focus your attention on your sexy cleavage, on your smashing silhouette, etc. You look fantastic from top to bottom. You're your toughest critic. Keep up the awesome work!!!