Planning Plastics After Wt. Loss Especially Women 50+

Options
EDesq
EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
I do, I feel like I owe it to Myself. My "under-chin" needs some work, to Me. I'm not wanting a complete face-lift but something that will make Me look "Refreshed." I LOVE My Age and that I am aging Gracefully but I want to basically "Correct" what fat took out of place, NOT what Time put on.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Me too, when I am done I am going to gift myself this.
  • EDesq
    Options
    Me too, when I am done I am going to gift myself this.

Great, if anyone has any Experiences or know of anyone who has had anything done...Give Me a "Clue" what to expect.
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I could see a tummy tuck in my future. I might use it as a reward for hitting my goal. I think I would need to maintain for a year first, just to make sure I've got things under control.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Now that I have loss a bunch of weight I would like to have a few thing fixed. My chin, my boobs, and my tummy. Oh and my under arms!! I hate them.

I won't be having anything done to myself....I will just live with it. We are planning a trip for our 25 anniversary, so not fix for me ; (
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm not 50+, and I don't have experience with this, but I say do what makes you happy. If you have worked your behind off (literally, I guess) to get where you want to be, you should be able to enjoy it and be truly happy with yourself. Good luck!
  • toglamgirl
    toglamgirl Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi there - I've often thought of getting some "work" done - and then I only really just think about it - if this were say 20 years ago, we wouldn't even be having these thoughts. Due to our society and pressure to stay forever young and good looking (so to speak) even non-celebrities are having work done and it has become quite commonplace.

Believe me if I could be guaranteed a successful surgery I might consider having a little something done. But, my advice to you or anyone who is considering anything - go to a reputable Plastic Surgeon, not a cosmetic place with aestheticians doing the work. They are there for lovely things like facials, some mole removals, and generally any non-incising procedure.

If you go to said Surgeon, you can get a free consultation; and get some ideas; some offices, even have computerized pics that you can get an idea of what to expect. Remember, it's called surgery for a reason. Every surgery has risks.

You are right to be thinking this way AFTER you have achieved your results here. There are some great non-invasive procedures now for your face and body - no cutting! - But it all comes with a price $$$ -

If I were living in a fantasty land, I would also have my turkey neck done; eyes slightly lifted and take fat from my tummy and inject it to my breasts! - LOL
  • EDesq
    Options
    Hi there - I've often thought of getting some "work" done - and then I only really just think about it - if this were say 20 years ago, we wouldn't even be having these thoughts. Due to our society and pressure to stay forever young and good looking (so to speak) even non-celebrities are having work done and it has become quite commonplace.

Believe me if I could be guaranteed a successful surgery I might consider having a little something done. But, my advice to you or anyone who is considering anything - go to a reputable Plastic Surgeon, not a cosmetic place with aestheticians doing the work. They are there for lovely things like facials, some mole removals, and generally any non-incising procedure.

If you go to said Surgeon, you can get a free consultation; and get some ideas; some offices, even have computerized pics that you can get an idea of what to expect. Remember, it's called surgery for a reason. Every surgery has risks.

You are right to be thinking this way AFTER you have achieved your results here. There are some great non-invasive procedures now for your face and body - no cutting! - But it all comes with a price $$$ -

If I were living in a fantasty land, I would also have my turkey neck done; eyes slightly lifted and take fat from my tummy and inject it to my breasts! - LOL

Great advice, Thanks!