Don't know how much to excercise- HELP!!

aserrano
aserrano Posts: 9 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
My main goal at this time is to lose those stubborn 10 lbs, which i feel are in my stomach and rear-end, LOL, however my arms and legs always seem to stay thin.... i want to lose the fat but at the same time tone the rest of my body, how do i accomplish this? How much do i have excercise? Any advise will be helpful, PLEASE HELP!!!

Replies

• You need a full fledged fitness and nutrition program that addresses all of those areas which equates to optimum fitness. Are you asking for someone to program an entire regimen for you right here right now? Or are you looking for some tips and suggestions?
  • SamiRose
    SamiRose Posts: 118 Member
    Cardio should be done 3-5 days a week. And Strength Training should be done 2-3 days a week. You have to do both to get true results. cardio should be 20-60mins, and strength should be about 2-4 sets, with 8-12 reps in your case. You need a rest day. There should be at least one day a week where you don't do either, and you allow your body to recover. Saturday is my rest day.

Thats pretty general, does that help? I can get you more specifics if you want, just message me.
  • aserrano
    I am looking for some tips and suggestion to do them at the gym.
  • aserrano
    Thank you so much. That does help..... my only other issue is motivation, which i think joining this site is going to help. It alrady starting to. :)
  • SamiRose
    SamiRose Posts: 118 Member
    Thank you so much. That does help..... my only other issue is motivation, which i think joining this site is going to help. It alrady starting to. :)

The motivation is something that comes...it seems like as people begin to see the slightest changes for the better the more motivated they become. And it's not sometimes about being motivated, its about making things habit and routine. Like; trust me, many days I wanna sleep in, not get up and workout, but I'm just so used to it now, it's like bushing my teeth, I can't imagine not doing it.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member

if you keep up with your logging your food and exercise i find it does motivate you, it holds you accountable when you see that you are not doing so well
This discussion has been closed.