Last 5 pounds.. Now what?

Options
I have about 5 more pounds I want to lose before I start working on BF% and gaining a couple pounds of muscle. my question is I havent lost anything in a couple weeks. I'm pretty sure I'm eating enough and I'm always alternating between different choices of workouts.
I'm currently doing a week of unlogged maintenance calories and focusing on lifting. After this week I'm going to start up the cardio and logging again.. This time increasing weights, time, and intensity.

I guess my question is do I Increase or decrease my calories. Most weeks my average net intake is 1550 (this is with cardio 5 days a week at 30 min, 3x a week of lifting)
Any advice would be very appreciated.. I'm very confused as to what I should go from here.
Anything else I can do? Tips?

Replies

• Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Anyoneeeeee?
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'd love to know too. I'm in the same position.
  • Denybonita
    Denybonita Posts: 10
    Options
    i can tell you that a great thing to do, is BODY BY VI, your body would feel the difference. I´m in mexico, I won nothing to recomend it (i´m only a customer) I just use it, and I love it!!! ...get into this link: http://deny.bodybyvi.com/ amazing progress happens with it, you can get into a group on facebook named "because of visalus" to read about people that are taking it, even thin people that start taking it, can improve their bodies 1000% :D ...It´s my advice, I hope it helps....
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    The closer you get, the harder it is. It sounds like you are heading down the right path, but just need more time. If you are that close to your goal, you are probably at 0.5-1 lb per week loss? So, a month or two for 5 lbs. When I first started I lost 5 lbs the first week or two!

Have you updated your goals lately?