I..I..I.. to you..you..you...

zippitydo
zippitydo Posts: 62
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I no longer need to lose more than 100 pounds!
I can now sit comfortably in an airplane seat and movie seat.
I can chase the kids and the dog in the backyard.
I can shop in the misses department and not womens.
I wear a normal shoe not a wide.
I can wear a ring I haven't worn in years.
I enjoy eating Vinagrette dressing instead of high fat Ranch dressing.
I feel confident amoung co-workers that I look nice.

Now change the I's to you's and be proud of yourself. Time and lifestyle changes can help change your life. I still have 70 pounds I would like to use, but I am confident that I will get there. This has been a 5 month process, but 42 pounds gone is a great accomplishment!! Good luck to all!!

Replies

• 11kimberly11
    11kimberly11 Posts: 65 Member
    WooHoo!!!!
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    Hey! thanks for posting this. I hadn't thought about it like this before. I also started out with more than 100 lbs to lose. Now I'm down 42 lbs. I think this is the most I've ever lost. I'm doing so good. I'm proud of myself and instead of being scared to be skinny (yes, I've been fat so long, I was scared to lose weight), I can't wait to see what it's like and say I did it! I can't wait to go to a normal store and try on normal sized clothes. I can't wait to be a "normal" size like all my family. I always felt like I stuck out because of my weight. Ugh, I can't believe I'M saying this, but it will be nice to blend in for once. LOL I like to be different, but not fat different :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Congratulations Zippitydo AND Faith! :flowerforyou:
    You're both doing an awesome job! Keep up the great job you're doing, and before you know it, you WILL have lost ALL the weight that you wanted to! :happy:
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Congrats !!!!!
This discussion has been closed.