Motivational songs

Options
Just wondering if other people have them to, just that certain song that can push another 10% out of you when your doing a workout.

Mine is Foo Fighters - The Pretender.

Whats yours?

Replies

• Nikki1430
    Nikki1430 Posts: 2
    Options
    My motivational songs to push that extra out of me are: Freakum Dress by Beyonce, Maniac by Eve, Party Rock by LMFAO, Slight Work by Wale, Bring Em Out by T.I., and Scarred by Luke.. And im sure im forgetting some more lol
  • fullagrace
    fullagrace Posts: 75
    Options
    Nelly - Air Force Ones
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Eminem - Lose Yourself
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger...(next time you see someone running, just pull up behind them and blast this song as loud as possible) Priceless! Just don't rev the engine or the effect might be ruined.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Mine is "Can't Be Touched" by Roy Jones
  • katieisgreat
    Options
    For me it's Leaving Las Vegas by Sheryl Crow. Coincidentally, I hate everything else by her.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Eye of the Tiger
    MUAHAHAHAH :smile:

Anything really. As long as it's not a slow song. I love dancing though, so that might be my problem.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Nelly - Air Force Ones
    AHHH! LOVE THAT SONG!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Eminem - Lose Yourself
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger...(next time you see someone running, just pull up behind them and blast this song as loud as possible) Priceless! Just don't rev the engine or the effect might be ruined.

Totally agree - Eye of the Tiger!! I have on my iPod and when it comes on I picture Rocky and all those steps...pushes me hard :)
  • tmos512
    tmos512 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Definitely Eye of the Tiger!