Heck yes!!!

Options
I am super new and just started, and I lost two pounds!!! Mfp is awsome with support!! This was like the best website invented! Yesterday I wanted that shake so bad my daughter didn't finish and I thought NO! because how am I going to feel when I log it in? I am sure glad I didn't drink it!! Only 48 more lbs to go!!:happy:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!
  • CristinaMunoz
    Options
    Congrats!!! :drinker:
  • mead
    mead Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    wat to go and welcome

20370.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I am super new and just started, and I lost two pounds!!! Mfp is awsome with support!! This was like the best website invented! Yesterday I wanted that shake so bad my daughter didn't finish and I thought NO! because how am I going to feel when I log it in? I am sure glad I didn't drink it!! Only 48 more lbs to go!!:happy:

That's the spirit that WILL have you losing that other 48 in no time! :smile:
    Congrats on your first 2!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    YES! Congrats!!!

This is the greatest place to find info and gain knowledge and take control of our lives! I'm loving it too!

Glad you're here and glad you've had success!
  • Mizzbehaven
    Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    woohoo that is great - the other day my kids and hubby were all eating burgers and fries and I just wanted one too but I entered in how many cal. I would be eating if I ate it and saw it was over 1400 :noway: so I was so glad I never gave in.:bigsmile: Having to log my food keeps me clear of bad stuff that is for sure. I love MFP!!!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    isnt other peoples left overs the hardest to resist! We had Foster Freeze the other night and My BF didnt finnish his fries, it was soooo hard to throw them away! Before MFP I would ahve eaten them all!:flowerforyou:
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    welcome! it is always hard to resist finishing food from my kids...as a mom I think it is something I have always done. even worse for me is tasting things I cook for them! Way to go stay strong and you will achieve your goals! only advise I can give is if you eat it log it!
    I live in NM too....gotta resist the sopapillas:love: ...
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    BRAVO! You GO Girl!!!! :flowerforyou: :love:

This website is so cool...... :bigsmile: :heart:
    A great place to check on yourself and
    check in with others to stay on track!
  • HeatherMMB
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    and CONGRATS!!
    Stay connected! drink t water! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

You will suceed! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic - way to go! I just joined a couple days ago and feel so optimistic. This site is far more accurate and user friendly than the one I was on before. I love that it predicts your weight loss and gives you something to shoot for! :drinker:
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!
  • cyndijoy
    cyndijoy Posts: 27
    Options
    Oh, do I know what you're feeling. LOL. Last night, I had an almost physical battle with myself not to go to the fridge and scarf down the 2 pieces of chicken I knew were in there. I won the battle! I grabbed my book, flopped out on the couch, and put it out of my mind. One of the hardest things I've done so far. So...yay to you! Because I know how hard it is.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!