Losing weight again

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
I'd been slacking on logging all my calories, and as a result I gained back a few pounds. Well, I'm back to a 1200 cal/day diet, and I've lost four pounds in the last week and a half. And, I'm not hungry or feeling deprived, at all!

Replies

• conmonja
    conmonja Posts: 28
    Options
    I;snt that amazing. We all know this is true. I just did the same dumb thing and now I lost weight again.
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Ditto. Down 18 then, added 6 now down 16 overall. Sucks to redo what was gone already
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I am in exactly the same position you are, been slacking for the last few months, gained about 15lbs back URGGGGGGGGG.
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You have been kind of MIA....I hope all has gotten better at the home front. I'm glad to see you back :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I gained weight the same way but not logging in I want to be 120 when my hubby comes home for good in October.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see your diary to give me ideas....
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see your diary to give me ideas....

I eat everything, but in moderation. Today I had pasta salad and Baked Cheetos with my burger at dinner time but I had less of it. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!