Turbo Jam question

Options
Hi,

I was recently offered a copy of the 2005 version of "Turbo Jam - 5 Rockin workouts". It is the DVD only and does not have any of the materials that originally came with it.

Could someone please let me know if there is a big difference between this version and the new "Turbo Jam Maximum Results"?

If you are using either please let me know which one and what your results are/ were?

I don't want to spend money on the new version if this older one is just as good!
Thank you.

Replies

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Huh! I guess no one knows?? I have never done either one so i am no help.
    Good luck!!!
  • marpalde
    marpalde Posts: 9
    Options
    I work out with the old one. 20 minutes. I bought the new one then sent it back. It didn't seem like one that I would look forward to doing. Not that I ever look forward to doing most of them but the 20 minute workout is fun and the time goes by fast. Hope this helps. You should youtube both of them and see if a piece of video is posted and then compare.
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Guess it's not common.....anyone???
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I ordered them prob in 2006? Anyways, I didn't really care for them... OTHER than the one I got to keep as my free gift! It's in the blue case, more repetitive, less dancy. Still use it every now & then, love chalene! ( and I got to keep the weighted gloves for free too!). Sorry but I don't think mine is max results. I'll check in the morning, I still have the book that came with it.
  • marpalde
    marpalde Posts: 9
    Options
    If like me, you want to dance your weight off then give Richard Simmons a try. It's fun with results and because you're enjoying it, you'll do it often. If music is your motivator ( like me) then whatever tape you do, once you know the routine, turn down the volume and play your own music instead.