Hello All - Newbie Here

Options
I'm new to MFP...I have been using the program for about 38 day so far. I am 45 years old and trying to tackle some of the unhealthy aspects of my life. My doctor also recently diagnosed me as being on the verge of having high cholesterol. So I decided it was time for personal changes. My main goals are to 1) eat better, 2) exercise more (I was completely inactive prior to using MFP); 3) eliminate soda (I have averaged 2-3 a day since as long as I can remember); 4) eliminate fried foods. I've always been a big proponent of grab it and eat it, regardless of the dietary value. I am learning every single day with this program. It is an amazing tool for me and I have learned so much already in just this short time. I am still learning all the time and am anxious for more knowledge! I also started C25K and just completed W2D1 (I repeated Week 1)-and I have never run in my entire life...something I honestly never thought I could approach. I'm not down a lot in terms of pounds (at least in my eyes) but I do notice my clothes fitter much looser already. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself, I love all the info and personal experiences that everyone is sharing on here!