Facial changes

Options
I am starting to think I need to gain back some weight as I don't like the indentions around my mouth now. For the first time I noticed how defined it was today and I don't think I like it much. I'm 51 and I kind of feel it makes me look older. I love being 125 but I'm considering gaining some back because of my face. Has anyone else felt this way

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, I'm 56 and when I started losing weight one of the first places was my face but at the same time I've started getting a hint of the hollow cheeks runners get & and really digging the look (now if my stomach would follow suit :laugh: :laugh: )

For me the thing that bugs me the most is the turkey neck that replaced my chins......
  • tuppance
    tuppance Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am moisturising like mad the lines that have appeared where my double chin was!

As long as I moisturise morning and night, put on a primer before foundation they do disappear :)

I am not really setting myself a goal set in stone because I am aware that i don't want my face to be to gaunt and haggard - I'll stop before that point or go back up a bit if needed to avoid it
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Maybe that's what I need to do is moisturize more. Before I started this I would have never guessed that I would get down to 125 so this is all new to me the changes and all.

Thanks for your responses