NSV!!

Options
JodaNord
JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
So wore a sleeveless dress last night, and have been doing insanity for three weeks. Someone who knows i have been looking after myself properly grabbed me at the end of the evening and said "you look really good, and youve got great definition in your arms." Even though i haven't lost a single pound and my measurements have stayed just the same, it means insanity is worth it!!

yahoo!

Replies

• JodaNord
    Options
    I thought it was a great compliment...

For a pic you have to look in my profile at the pictures, i never have success posting pics!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    That is a great compliment and I looked at ur pics and I can see the definition. Good job!!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    It's always a bit better when someone else notices, great job!
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Those are the compliments that are the most motivating for me. Good for you!
  • harrisonsmum
    harrisonsmum Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What a lovely compliment. I have taken a peek at your profile and you do have great definition in ur arms. Well done you!
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I looked at your pictures also. You look hot! I want those arms!
  • JodaNord
    Options
    Thanks! sometimes it takes someone else noticing to make me see whats there too!
  • noctilumina
    noctilumina Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I looked at your photos. Your arms are lovely, but I couldn't take my eyes off the French Bulldog. I LOVE YOUR PUP! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!