30 Day Shred, 6 Week 6 Pack, now what should I do?

Options
2»

Replies

• MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I love No More Trouble Zones. Ive got some great definition from it!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I alternate my JM workouts, use them more long term than the 6 weeks or 4 weeks etc.

But I would recommend the Ripped in 30 - it's way better than the 30 day shred in my opinion.

If you enjoyed them, why not just make your own routine and mix-it up a bit.

This is pretty much what I was thinking. I'm getting bored of doing them for the 6 weeks or whatever. I think I may go with Ripped in 30 and after that I'll see where I am and maybe head the TurboFire or Insanity route. Makes me nervous! Those workouts look so intense...the way I see it though, sweat is just fear leaving the body! Thanks for the input everyone!!
  • lucylAnneMason
    Options
    I did, the banish Fat Boot Metabolism one today, i thought it was tough but i'm not that use to exercise =) it was really fun though =)
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just did Level 1 of 30 Day Shred for the first time and all I can say is..ouch!!!! My abs hurt!
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I never do Jillians programs as recommended. I buy all her videos and do a diffent one every day, or do which ever one i feel like. They work, but honestly the best results i got were with weight lifting. You can get alot of different books for that. I can actually say i like weight lifting but after 12 weeks of weight lifting i'm taking a cutting break. I could never do 6 week 6 pack in its entirety. The same workout every day for 3 weeks, then a different workout for another 3 weeks sounds boring as **** to me.
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I just did Level 1 of 30 Day Shred for the first time and all I can say is..ouch!!!! My abs hurt!

I hurt everywhere for about a week after my first day!! It gets easier!!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I never do Jillians programs as recommended. I buy all her videos and do a diffent one every day, or do which ever one i feel like. They work, but honestly the best results i got were with weight lifting. You can get alot of different books for that. I can actually say i like weight lifting but after 12 weeks of weight lifting i'm taking a cutting break. I could never do 6 week 6 pack in its entirety. The same workout every day for 3 weeks, then a different workout for another 3 weeks sounds boring as **** to me.

It does get old. I only did 2 weeks of level 1. I just started level 2. I'll probably only do that for 2 weeks too. I was just looking into kettlebell workouts. I heard good things about Lauren Brooks, but I can't spend 40 bucks on a dvd!
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30. There are so many options out there though. I would recommend going on Amazon.com and read reviews about different programs!
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The only two moves I couldn't do were the jumping jacks so i modified it by moving my arms up and down and jogging at the same time and the one leg lunges wouldn't work for me because of my balance. Other than that, it's great for working out my abs but I'm not able to do jumping jacks anymore.