Fiber One Muffin Find

Options
ok, i have been dying for some banana bread of muffins lately and while at the store the other day i found fiber one banana nut muffin mix... prep with water, egg whites, and apple sauce and a muffin is only 140 calories... i'm new to this whole cal counting thing and i know some people have amazing recipes for muffins using oats and flax and all that stuff, but for a quick fix i thought this sounded pretty amazing... they're in the oven now and smell great!

does anyone want to recommend any other "quick fix" low cal options? for any meal in general.. as a busy girl i find it hard to prep breakfasts especially.

Replies

• Msmonique1982
    Msmonique1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What I do is i make breakfast burritos and that way all you have to do is pop them in the microwave. I will make about 5-6 for the week for me and my hubby to have for an easy filling breakfast and low in cals too.

For a single serving

Wheat Tortilla (1) 90 cal look for the low cal kind
    Egg Substitute 1/4 c. 30 cal
    Turkey sausage 1 or 2 links or patty 60 cal
    RF or FF cheese 1/4 c. or less ( FF is 40 cal)
    Salsa 1tbsp 10 cal

230 total cal.

Super good and filling
  • stinamarie17
    stinamarie17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    mm the breakfast burritos sound so good... do you just freeze em and then reheat them? that would be perfect since my BF always leave super early for work and eats junk for breakfast, quick and easy for us both!