Anyone looking to lose 10lbs or less??

Options

Replies

• KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    This is kinda weird, I was just talking about this with a friend LOL. I have 9 pounds to lose. CW: 107 UGW: 98. And before anyone goes ape **** on me, that is a BMI of 18.5. So, calm your tits and thank you. Hahaha.....
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am 128 and looking to get to 120. I have been trying forever now and keep losing and gaining 5 pounds.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    10 pounds!!! That's all I want to lose, but just can't stay dedicated with the eating! So frustrating!!!
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    When I first started mfp I weighed 140lbs. Now I'm at 121. :happy: My goal is to get to 115lbs. I'm 5'2". And I was at 115 in late teens and I liked how my body looked!!!! Freakin amazing!!! So I want to be that again! Hehehe :laugh: So I'm friending you right now. Lets loose those last pounds we need to!!!
  • Polebarbie
    Polebarbie Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 9-11 lbs. I was recently 104 but after a two week binge I'm now 108 :( I need help and motivation x
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Me! When I joined in January I had at least 72 lbs to lose...but now that I've lost that I don't have a "set amount" that I want to lose just want to lean out a bit. I am thinking I want to lose another 2-7 lbs.
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    I have a 15lb target and only 9lbs left. 155 target weight. That weight just seems right for my frame.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Me Me Me :)

It's haard. I think I've lost about 2lb in 2 months. I'd be happy with just toning up and general fitness now.
  • heatherurban
    Options
    meeeeeee! I have 7 lbs to go to be at my "perfect weight" but I can't seem to get there!!!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I don't even know if I lose any 'weight' at all.... I'm at 128 right now but still have some jiggly areas. I'm in the lose fat/ gain muscle mindset and it doesn't matter if I stay at this weight so long as stuff stops jiggling!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    When I started (6 months ago) I had 11-12 pounds to lose. Now I have 2 lbs left to reach my goal weight, but I think I will have to re-evaluate once I get there.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3 @ 135 trying to get back to 120-125. Stopped working a year ago and wow, it shows!
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    105 pounds is my goal weight, only because that was my weight before i got pregnant. I'm done to 115 now.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Everytime I get down to where I say I want to be, I end up saying 5 more. I do know that I do need to tone. I am 123.6 right now. I do not thing that I will go lower than 115. My family keep saying that I need to stop losing.
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    I have ten pounds to go to get to my original goal weight of 110.. i started at 160 .. im only 4'11" so I might wanna lose a few more once I get to 110 depending how I look then
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last 5 - 10 pounds. Started at 137 and am now down to 130.5. I would like to be between 120 - 125 pounds. I lift weights so am being very careful not to lose my muscle.
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I started at 155 a little over a month ago and am now down to 145. My goal is 140 so 5 to go, but I may continue and try for 135 which I weighed about 20 years ago. Not sure I can maintain that weight now, though. 140 would be fine too.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    4lb to go but it is really no longer about the number on the scales and more about my body shape and how my clothes fit. My goals are more fitness related now than dietary.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Me too. I am 147. I goal is 137. Thats when my clothes fit well. I have gained 20 lbs over the last year. That last 10 lbs is hard
  • audinphx
    audinphx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 15-20 pounds. Would love to make some MFP friends to help!