RI30?

Options
I am starting the RI30 on Monday and I was just wonder what you guys all count it as under your exercise? I count the 30DS and 6 Pack in Six week as Circuit training...But I have eating my exercise calories not knowing if my exercise really gave me that many calories back. I'm trying to end my day with 100-200 calories left over to let the MFP mistakes even out.

Replies

• thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM for 30DS and create a new exercise and log that. I think people use circuit training for most exercise videos like those, but I do know for a fact that my heart rate goes under the HR zone when I am doing some of the strength or ab stuff in 30DS so its not like a consistent 30 minutes of aerobic activity.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting a HRM...What kind is yours and where did you get it?
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting a HRM...What kind is yours and where did you get it?

Sorry, I missed seeing the response to this post. I just found where I can look through at what threads I have made posts on.

I have a Polar FT4 and I got it from a sports store that is regional to our area. Big 5. Even Walmart has them though.