Need more friends for support and motivation :-(

Options
Hey im emma i am 23 and been on MFP a couple of mobths now and finding it hard to stay motivated without friends on here plz add me ppl :-))

Replies

• jandcammom
    jandcammom Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi Emma I'm Dee and I understand where you coming from. I'm trying to be active on here but with no friends it's kind of hard. You can add me as a friend because we all need support with this weigh loss thing!
  • buteful25
    buteful25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma, Im Lashay, I think we are all in the same boat. I have a suggestion on motivation, I will tell you what I did the first time and I lost 20 ILB. I purchased a really nice dress that was way out of my price range and it was the size that I wanted to be. I called it my "goal dress". Although the dress was about 4 sizes too small, I knew that if i purchased it for that price and pulled the tags off, I was going to wear it well. I know it sounds weird but it really helped me.:happy: :smile:
  • blesdchile
    blesdchile Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi Emma,

Feel free to add me for motivation. It's not always easy but it is doable :).

pj
  • linda_X
    linda_X Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    sending a request!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma,

I'm addicted to chocolate. Feel free to add me. I had a kit kat today and I shouldn't have.