Help? I need advice.

Options
So I'm stuck in a rut. Although I haven't gone to the gym in a couple weeks due to life getting hectic nothing has been working. I go to the gym 4 times a week. I've completely changed my diet and what I eat. Help. The most I've been able to lose is 3lbs and then it just jumps back on. I've been fighting getting rid of this excess weight from having my daughter last year that I'm losing my mind. Does anyone have any tips or tricks I can use to blast past this first huge hurdle. At this point losing 5lbs would be fantastic. Help me.

Replies

• focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating?
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    What exercises are you doing? I have to kick start my metabolism in the am, every am. I do abs and take the dog for a walk. Maybe you could take the baby for a little walk. You'd be surprised how much those little 40 and 50 cal jaunts add up. You could also get some mommy and me exercise dvd's. I used to do those with the kids when they were little. I still remember the start, "Everybody lay on their backs on the ground. There is a castle on your chest, you breath in and the princess in tower goes up, you breath out and she runs down the stairs - hahaha"