GO ME!!!

Options
We went to go look at the new house that we are having built, on the way home my husband and daughters are chanting for a hot fudge sundae. So we stop at Mcdonalds. I order sundaes for them and take the dollar for me and put it in my weighloss rewards jar. WOO HOO.... it would have been good but they are all done eating it now and only I can say I'm proud of myself!

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: you go girl !!!!!!
  • mdg129
    mdg129 Posts: 1
    Options
    How have you structured your weightloss reward jar. I'm just starting out and want something as a reward instead of using food for celebration.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling... I told the 13's vb team that I coached that if they won all their matches that day I would buy them mcdonalds mcflurries or sundaes... I didn't get one, just watched 10 girls eat them! I enjoyed my apple when we got back to the hotel. Great job!

~Leash :heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm going to start doing that. :flowerforyou:
  • proctor0828
    Options
    How have you structured your weightloss reward jar. I'm just starting out and want something as a reward instead of using food for celebration.

It's an ultimate rewards jar...

each time I am temped (like my husband and kids eat candy or ice cream) and I turn it down... I put that money away, each lbs lost is a dollar, and at 5 lbs a $5 bill at 10 lbs a $10 bill... and so on... when I reach my ultimate goal I should have... atleast $55. for me... I'm planning a trip to Cancun and that should do nicely for my new bathing suit.
  • BillieS
    BillieS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Being able to reward yourself for weight loss with something besides food. That shows your lifestyle change is for the good; even in the face of your family eating something you yourself probably love. Keep up the good work and when that money jar gets full, treat yourself with something YOU want. You go girl!!!
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO....GOOD JOB!!!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I probably would've gotten the sundae and then biked it off later. :laugh: Good for you!!! I saw your thread about the rewards jar and have been thinking about it ever since. I think I'd like to start one too!!!

:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!