Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is/was your dream job?

12346»

Replies

• vndonates
    vndonates Posts: 22
    Going to school for physical therapy but one day I would like to write screenplays. :)
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    I seriously plan on being a full time author someday. I have enough ideas to write a good three novels a year and the business background to make it happen.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    I am a part time sports photographer,working the olympics..it's awesome shooting sports when you LOVE sports.

else, i'd dream of being kylie minogue's lingerie consultant.
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Sports nutritionist...working on my degree now!
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Concert photographer...ahh to follow concerts around the world taking pictures and meeting rockstars. Yes that is my dream job.

I'd love that, too. It's pretty much what I do every other year (minus the picture taking) but to get paid for it would be nice for a change.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Nursing was always what I wanted to do. Originally I thought peds was what I wanted but turned out that geriatrics was the perfect fit. It fit for over 20 yrs.
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Bouncer at the gates of Hell!!