Hi I'm Brittany!

Options
Hey everyone. My mom told me about this tracker! It's actually the best tracker I've seen so far! I'm loving it!

I just graduated from college and just looking to start being more aware of what I'm putting in my body...trying to create a healthy lifestyle...After a history of eating disorders, I'm in recovery but still have some room for self image improvement...on the road to recovery...looking forward to it and getting to know you all~

Replies

• visiologist
    Options
    Good for you Brittany! And congrats on graduating college!!!

This is a great site, with an amazing number of supportive people all with more or less the same goals.

Welcome!

Mike
  • mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This site and the people are great. Congratulations on graduating college and good luck moving forward.

Mark
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the greatest site ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so easy to use, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: