5 days post panniculectomy surgery (pics)

Options

Replies

• ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm praying my stomach doesn't give me as much trouble after i lose the rest of my weight (72 lbs to go)!! you look great and i can't wait to see the end results....if that is you BLOATED then wow, you are gonna have a concave stomach lucky girl :wink: take care of yourself and put some good vitamin e oil and aloe vera (from the plant not the bottle :wink: ) once you get sutures out to minimize scarring :flowerforyou:
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Holy cow that makes me excited - I'm going to need the same surgery in about 50 pounds or so.
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I'm praying my stomach doesn't give me as much trouble after i lose the rest of my weight (72 lbs to go)!! you look great and i can't wait to see the end results....if that is you BLOATED then wow, you are gonna have a concave stomach lucky girl :wink: take care of yourself and put some good vitamin e oil and aloe vera (from the plant not the bottle :wink: ) once you get sutures out to minimize scarring :flowerforyou:

Haha yeah definitely very bloated, even now. I plan on taking pics again after my post op visit. Thank you for that advice I was considering doing the mederma but its so expensive, yours sounds way better (plus I <3<3 the smell of aloe!)

Thanks so much!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Holy cow that makes me excited - I'm going to need the same surgery in about 50 pounds or so.
    Awe thank you!
    Way to go on your success! So proud of you!
    Definitely start documenting any issues right now if you are able to. The more "history" you have the better of a case you can present to your insurance!! Best of luck!!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    LOVE your new belly button! Congratulations and best wishes for a fast and easy recovery!
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Sore but amazing LOL. I had to show DH your pictures since I have been talking about this surgery. I don't think I would qualify for insurance to cover mine though so it is not in the cards for us right now. Maybe some day I can have my tummy and arms done :)
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work to get this far and thanks for sharing. It looks great, and that's only 5 days post surgery.
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WOW what a difference
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and surgery!!! Its all amazing! How do I find your video blogs? I would love to see them!
    Great job! And you look amazing!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    LOVE your new belly button! Congratulations and best wishes for a fast and easy recovery!

Thank you so much! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look amazing! Sore but amazing LOL. I had to show DH your pictures since I have been talking about this surgery. I don't think I would qualify for insurance to cover mine though so it is not in the cards for us right now. Maybe some day I can have my tummy and arms done :)

Awe I hope your able to! Never hurts to try worse thing they will say is no. Best of luck and thank you for your kind words!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work to get this far and thanks for sharing. It looks great, and that's only 5 days post surgery.

Thank you so much!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wish you a speedy recovery. Looks great. Incision looks PAINFUL :(

Thanks! Incision itself isn't really painful. It has that numbing tingling that comes with healing. My abdominal muscles area is where my pain is.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW what a difference

Thank you! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and surgery!!! Its all amazing! How do I find your video blogs? I would love to see them!
    Great job! And you look amazing!

Thank you! http://www.youtube.com/user/KMLT08?feature=mhee <~~~~Link to all my video blogs!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Wow! I bet you feel amazing (well besides the pain)
    Are you experiencing alot of pain? This is what they are trying to give me and I was just curious
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    WOW Congratulations on all your hard work and success and I hope you heal up soon! It does look fantastic already so I hope your smiling about it!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow! I bet you feel amazing (well besides the pain)
    Are you experiencing alot of pain? This is what they are trying to give me and I was just curious

My incision doesn't hurt but my abdominal muscles that they repaired do. It can take a month for that pain to subside from what research and my doctor has told me. I am not taking any of the oxycodone anymore (havent since monday and monday I had a whole 2) and just sticking with tylenol for pain management.
    I would say on a scale of 1-10 being 2 weeks post my surgery my pain is about a constant 3. Which the first week it was usually a 6-8. When I am up and walking my pain goes down to a 1 unless I bend down, so walking definitely feels better than laying/sitting.

Hoping that helps!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW Congratulations on all your hard work and success and I hope you heal up soon! It does look fantastic already so I hope your smiling about it!

Thank you so much! Yup I am so glad I did it! :D
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!