Down 103lbs!!

Options

Replies

• brimastandrea
    Options
    you look amazing..... Did you work out a lot? what kinds of foods do you eat. I loose some pounds and all of sudden gain it after eating a bit of "FAT FOOD" :)
    I guess I might need more encouragement

I work out but not a ton, just whats reccommended. 3-5 times a week with 30-40mins of cardio (elliptical machines and treadmills) with a bit of weight training (about30mins).

I just eat as healthy as I can. My diet consists of mostly fish (tilapia, and mahi-mahi, sometimes tuna), greek yogurt, fresh fruits and veggies....

Once you get away from fast food your body will get use to eating healthy. When I started this I use to get hungry ALL THE TIME...now I have to push myself to even eat 1200 cal a day.
  • skyislimitless
    skyislimitless Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! You're my idol! lol. I'll be 27 this year and I feel 40 so to see someone at 23 who has accomplished what I want for myself, it makes me want to work harder to meet my goal. Thank you so much for posting your photos & sharing your story. I have 100lbs to lose to hit my UGW & some days I feel like it's impossible but when I see posts like yours, I have hope that I can get healthy & be a better version of me. You look absolutely fabulous! :happy:
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    congrats. incredibly hard work. kudos
  • Lcnena209
    Lcnena209 Posts: 60
    Options
    Thanks!!!! All I can say is Congratulations on your journey :)
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! where's the rest of ya? Epic nuff said.
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Way to go you look absolutely awesome ! Thanks for sharing :)
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    wow you look AMAZING!! You have gave me such a boost today to keep at it, thanks :)
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look like your before pics younger, hotter, MUCH skinnier, much happier sister! Congratulations to you!!! Burien too...we're neighbors! All it does in our state is rain, so all we do is eat....so EXTRA kudos to you for doing it in the PNW!!!!!
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an AMAZING difference!!
  • healthymewannabe
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Awesome job!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what an inspiration!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow !!!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! You are insanely beautiful! I agree with the other poster who asked where the other 40 lbs. is coming from??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! It's success stories like yours that keep me motivated. Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Great job!
  • romano716
    romano716 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
  • vndonates
    vndonates Posts: 22
    Options
    Awesome girl! Very inspiring!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome, definitely younger.
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hot! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!