Lost 201 pounds in 356 days. Please read my blog.

Options

Replies

• Bunnie_Rex
    Bunnie_Rex Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Heavy Mike looks like Thin Mike's dad! Great job and thanks for the recipes! Im definitely needing more 5-5-5's!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! And I have to say - while you were a good looking dude before, you are a SERIOUSLY good looking dude now! ;D
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Amazing, well done :)

Thank You for checking it out!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Thanks for checking it out! Please dont be a stranger. Come back soon. I add new entries 3 to 4 times a week.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Thanks You and its my pleaseure! Please come back and visit soon. I will be posting 3 to 4 times a week.
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing story.... Total inspiration
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    iNCREDIBLE! gREAT JOB HUN!

Thank you for taking a look at it! Come back soon please.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work! This is incredibly inspirational.

Thank You so much for viewing it! I would love if you come back to visit soon.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Awesome job, and proof that gimmicks are not necessary! Thanks for sharing!!

Thank You! I appreciate you taking a look at it. Gimmicks are just that and dont work for everyone. They work for some but not most.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! :)

Thank You for stopping by! That means a lot to me.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Wow!! That is incredible. You look great!!

Thank You so much for stopping by and I would love to have you come back for the next blog. Stay tuned.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Checked it out, wowsers!!!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Amazing tranformation. Looks like you went through a time machine -- from 50 to 29 in 356 days.

Congratulations! :drinker:

And I loved the recipes! Thanks! :happy:

Well Thank you for the kind words and stopping by. The feedback really keeps me going. I would love it if you continued to stop by my blog. The more views the more motivated I am to post. Thanks again.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    The difference is amazing! Good for you. :)

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to have you back whenever you can. I wll be posting 3 to 4 times per week so stay tuned.
  • Beaneroo
    Beaneroo Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Mike, if you don't mind I'd like to adopt your "no excuses" approach to my own journey....I'm inspired!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Spectacular. I agree with the other poster. Heavy Mike looked old, 40s or so. Lean mean Mike looks amazing!

Well thank you! They say weight ages you. That is why many of us die earlier and earlier the heavier we are. I am so thrilled with my transformation. I am like buddy love from the nutty professor shop when he went clothes shopping. LOL please continue to support my blog. I will be adding Vlogs soon with the support of one of my new MFP friends. She inspired me to do them as well.
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    5:5:5 recipes consist of meals that cost 5 dollars that can be cooked in less than 5 minutes and has less than 500 calories. - what a great idea!
  • IrishMinx32
    IrishMinx32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WTG Michael. Awesome success.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!

Thanks! and 75 pounds lost you are killing it! Keep it up! you are doing great things that so many people dont have the right mindset to believe is possible. We are walking billboards. Congrats and thanks again for stopping by my blog. Dont be a stranger please come back.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    What an inspirational story - great job on the transformation and honesty!

I'm still at the beginning of my journey, but I'm feeling very committed to success, and I'm building in lots of accountability (friends, regular check-ins w/ doctor, MFP, joining CrossFit gym, etc.) to help me through this process.

You are taking the right steps in the right direction. Stay strong even when you get tired and remember that success comes to those that work for it. I will add you as a friend on here to check on you. Please feel free to refer to my Blog. I will be posting 3 to 4 weeks as long as people continue to view it. Thanks again for checking me out and you will do fine in your journey. Best of Luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!