Uk girl on a mission to wear size 10 dresses

Options
13»

Replies

• zipitzippy
    zipitzippy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm in!

I'm a 12/14 at the moment and a 10 is what I'm aiming for - roughly want to lose about 2 stone.
  • Moomin123
    Moomin123 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am based in UK. Currently a size 14/16. Could only dream of being a 10, think 12 is more realistic and I'd be happy with that.

Wishing you luck in your mission!
  • zoe21xx
    zoe21xx Posts: 1
    Options
    Yup I'm totally up for it too!! :D

Fed up being an awkward size 12... would like to fit into my old wardrobe now! Need to save money for my holiday, and this is not going to happen if I keep buying new clothes! Lol :)

We all need serious support... feel free to add me :) xXx
  • dawnvs
    dawnvs Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi - Another girl from Essex here - desperate to get out of the 12/14s and back into 10s after moving in with the other half and getting "comfortable" (also called putting on the best part of a stone and a half!). Count me in too. I've only just started really using the site again and I didn't realise how much I ate!
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    yeahhhh... see my profile... Tallulahs wanna be a size 10!!! It was mine and my friend's mantra.... Topshop 10!!!

Good one to aim for, I always find Topshop sizes on the snug side! :wink:
  • neonpixidust
    Options
    I second that currently a 14/16 and want to be a size 10 again, new to this so hopefully it helps :)
  • Minoesh
    Options
    I'm in!! When I first started on my journey 5 years ago I was a size 20 / 22 (UK) and my goal was to get to 14. When I got to a size 14 I thought if I get to a 12 I'd be happy but now that I am a size 12 I still have some fat that I need / want to lose - so size 10, here I come!!! Only problem is, those last few pounds are proving a nightmare to lose, lol!!!! :laugh:

I am in London by the way :smile:
  • Minoesh
    Options
    I'm in!! When I first started on my journey 5 years ago I was a size 20 / 22 (UK) and my goal was to get to 14. When I got to a size 14 I thought if I get to a 12 I'd be happy but now that I am a size 12 I still have some fat that I need / want to lose - so size 10, here I come!!! Only problem is, those last few pounds are proving a nightmare to lose, lol!!!! :laugh:

Forgot to the say, my weightloss showing on here is only what I've lost since joining MFP over a year ago - I have lost around 80 pounds in the last 5 years.
  • Meee2012
    Meee2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Have you thought about setting up a group?
  • size10dresses
    Options
    I am on my way to size 6...but I was in 10's and 12's a year ago...wanna come to my yard sale? lol (Raleigh, NC)

Definitely lol!
  • size10dresses
    Options
    yeahhhh... see my profile... Tallulahs wanna be a size 10!!! It was mine and my friend's mantra.... Topshop 10!!!

Would love to be a topshop 10! Or a river island 10 or a lipsy 10, I'm not fussy..... :happy:
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Do you go to a gym?

Nope I usually just run ( marathons and half marathons). I used to be a member of one but ended up cancelling as I'm a nurse and work such a mad shift pattern that I could never get to classes. I might start going again though. I'm terrible as I never strength train.

Fair enough, just wondered as I live in Guildford too, so was wondering if by coincidence you just happened to go to the same gym, but obviously not!
  • size10dresses
    Options

Forgot to the say, my weightloss showing on here is only what I've lost since joining MFP over a year ago - I have lost around 80 pounds in the last 5 years.

Wow! You have done so well! Congrats!:happy:
  • size10dresses
    Options
    Do you go to a gym?

Nope I usually just run ( marathons and half marathons). I used to be a member of one but ended up cancelling as I'm a nurse and work such a mad shift pattern that I could never get to classes. I might start going again though. I'm terrible as I never strength train.

Fair enough, just wondered as I live in Guildford too, so was wondering if by coincidence you just happened to go to the same gym, but obviously not!

Where do you go? I used to go to the spectrum. Are you Surrey sports park?
  • HelloDan
    Options

Where do you go? I used to go to the spectrum. Are you Surrey sports park?

yup, Surrey sports park.
  • cornlady
    cornlady Posts: 15
    Options
    Well I would, but I've never been able to get into a size 10 dress, and I just think it would be impossible for me!

I dont think it would be impossible for you! Think of it as a CHALLENGE, you can do it if you really try!! :)
  • HelloDan
    Options
    Well I would, but I've never been able to get into a size 10 dress, and I just think it would be impossible for me!

I dont think it would be impossible for you! Think of it as a CHALLENGE, you can do it if you really try!! :)

Well maybe if it's made from lycra...

but even then I think 98kg of me is an awful lot to get into a size 10 - I can't imagine it would leave much to the imagination! :noway:
  • size10dresses
    Options

Well maybe if it's made from lycra...

but even then I think 98kg of me is an awful lot to get into a size 10 - I can't imagine it would leave much to the imagination! :noway:

No harm in trying though dan! Be sure to take a photo for us :happy:
  • HelloDan
    Options
    No harm in trying though dan! Be sure to take a photo for us :happy:

I dunno, I think that would hurt a lot of peoples eyes.

Remember it's not possible to unsee what has been seen!