Hello to all

Barbi327
Barbi327 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this site, just found it yesterday. It looks like it a great site.

I have always been on the larger side, but since I hit 35 it just seems to keep coming at me and never leaving. I do have to admit to be lazy about working out. I can always find something else to do.

Here is hoping it helps. Gotta keep myself motivated!

Nice to meet everyone and best wishes to all.

Barbi

Replies

• Welcome and good luck... Keep us all posted on your sucess
  • mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Hi Barbie -

I have been using this site since July and it works great in it's own and now I am getting into the message boards I am even more motivated. If you want motivation checkout “Before and After Pictures!” on the message board under Success Stories - results are unbelievable. Good luck in reaching your goal.

Mark
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Hey there!! I just joined in June and I love this site. I can always find motivation here when I don't feel like working out. Thanks to logging all of my food and exercise, I've lost 13 lbs so far. It really does work!!! Welcome and good luck!!!
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • :smile: Hi Barbi.....I'm a newbie myself but I'm so enjoying this site!!!!! I've been very diligent about filling out my food diary everyday and making sure to drink lots of water!!! I wish you lots of success in the days ahead!!! Best wishes, Michelle255138.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the greatest site ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so easy to use, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.