Protein shakes ?

Options
k900
k900 Posts: 140 Member
I am thinking about starting protein shakes. I have had the special k ones and honestly they don't taste too good.

So any recommendations on shakes or the powder mixes ?

Replies

• HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I use BSN Syntha 6 protein and i would recomend it. It is a lovely tasting protein (chocolate or strawberry) and also has healthy fats and good carbs in if you are looking for that aswell. If you just want straight up protein i would go for Dymatize whey - Elite Whey Protien (mint choc) as it doesnt have the added extras but tastes great.
  • Pintsoflove
    Pintsoflove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use BSN Syntha 6 protein and i would recomend it. It is a lovely tasting protein (chocolate or strawberry) and also has healthy fats and good carbs in if you are looking for that aswell. If you just want straight up protein i would go for Dymatize whey - Elite Whey Protien (mint choc) as it doesnt have the added extras but tastes great.

BSN Snytha 6 cookies and cream and strawberry taste great I think! We buy the big tubs of powder. I like to mix it with almond milk but recently have been mixing the strawberry with just water. I haven't had the chocolate yet.