What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    After leaving MFP from my old acct end of July...I created a new acct with a limited group of people...and only had up inspirational pictures...but Sept 8th when turning 35...I decided that I would update a picture...Today I loaded my journey here on mfp since Nov2010 til today...Feeling a little bad for gaining 10pd back over the course of weeks due to stress and emotional eating....(Example that food is the bulk of the journey) still worked out... But I still stand proud because I know i will get this off and some....When I look at my PP I smile...
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    im sexy and i know it :) lol
  • justaride08
    Options
    My picture is a pic of me and my best friend after we finished our first 5k last weekend! (post shower and lunch of course)!
  • MissKane8064
    Options
    My son, my husband, and me at our wedding. It was taken right after we said "I do". :heart:
  • tracydroberts
    Options
    This is the last "fat face" picture I plan to take of myself. I think it's a cute pic, but I just don't like the roundness of my face, and the double chin....*sigh* It's going down!!!:angry:
  • jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Like tracydroberts, I'm calling it my last "fat face" picture.

Taken about a week before I decided to do something about how heavy I have gotten. I had just eaten a plate full of churros covered in carmel sauce at El Torritos Sunday Buffet. No more of that for me!
  • jusjeigh
    jusjeigh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was at work wishing I could mentally check out!!!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Its me all dolled up for date night last Saturday night.
  • primpixie
    Options
    This is the fattest I have ever been. 12 stone, last year on holiday in crete. I was fat, frumpy and hated the way I looked, although I did manage to enjoy the time away. I used it as a profile picture to remind me of how I was and felt. This year I'm going away and I'm 10 stone. Yee hah!
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    At my first Lions Convention and loving the fact that the Lions jacket I am wearing had gone from being a very tight fit when I bought it to absolutely swimming on me. If it didn't have my name on it, I would have given it away by then.
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    First date with the woman who is now my wife.

We went to a mud park riding ATVs and drinking beer. Gotta love Texas women!
  • Yellowlass
    Options
    This is me yesterday, taken before I went to college as I have just taken up a beauty therapy course:~)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Well, it's a picture of me...and I took it on my cell phone. That's about it.
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Mine is inspiration for me. I started taking ballet classes and I also work in a vet's office. Ballet and dogs, yup that's me.
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Last Friday night going out with my husband to celebrate our 21st wedding anniversay.
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Just finished my second triathlon!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I took this picture for my husband when he got his new Galaxy II phone as a contact pic, then someone on my profile thred said hey, support the breast cancer movment early, so I decided it was appropriate for dual use.

I took this at work in the bathroom with my cell phone lol. decided to swithch the camera color and try something different.:laugh:
  • elcyclista
    Options
    My camera was slipping while the picture was being taken.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i like bob marley...
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    It's my face. I was practicing smiling with my eyes.