Staying motivated while going through divorse

Options
I'm feeling a little down today and just wanted to talk. I had to kick my husband out of the house a few weeks ago b/c he has a drug problem and he was actually caught smoking pot by my daughter and her friend. I had tried to get him help over the past year and he wouldn't even admit that he had a problem. The fact that he couldn't stop when the kids were home and my daughter had a friend over, was the final straw. I found out that he had also started snorting narcotic pills the last couple of months. That's why he "needed" to smoke pot that day. He was sick b/c he had been out of the harder stuff for a day.
So I put my kids first, as I always promised myself I would do, and I kicked his *kitten* out. This week I started back logging my food but haven't exercised yet. I guess I just need some encouragement to keep going. I'm definitely busier now and that does help. I don't have time to sit around and eat junk. My kids are happier and I feel more relaxed than I have in a long time.
So how do we stay motivated to stay healthy when life throws us a curve ball? I do feel like my kids need me more than ever so that is a great motivation to keep up with a healthy lifestyle. I could also use some more friends right now if any one is willing. LOL.
I hope everyone has a great day.