My birthday is in 11 days...

Options
and i want to lose hopefully some weight by then! my goal was to be at my goal weight by my birthday which is june 25th..and that actually backfired and ive actually gained some weight! :/ im not the type to be for unhealthy eating habits and losing weight fast..i know that the healthy way is to lose slow...but for my birthday i want to lose hopefully 5 pounds by then! My plan is to eat super clean until then and keep my cals on the lower side... any yummy meal ideas for eating clean? or tips on what you do when you knwo you have a weekend coming up where you will be in a bathing suit? i am desperate right now!! and kicking myself in the *kitten* for letting myself gain weight blehhh! any advice will be appreciated! thank you lovelies!

Replies

• wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    cardio cardio cardio cardio cardio HARD HARD HARD cardio. Til you are dying cardio. In particular, interval training. Jog for 30 seconds, sprint for 30 seconds, jog for 30 seconds, sprint for 30 seconds. Do this for 10 minutes. Rest. Do it again. (not exact figures but you get the point).
    Lunges, squats, dead lifts, stair climbs for 30 minutes.
    No bread. No pasta. Limited rice.
    Salad. Steamed vegies. Lean meat. Protein with every meal.
    A poached egg for breakfast (or 2, depends how tall you are I guess) or Oats with banana.
    Limit your salt.
    Eat small but regularly.

There are some healthy *kitten* recipes on this site:
    https://www.michellebridges.com.au/recipes/

YEOW
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I recently found a clean eating blog by two married couples. www.heandsheeatclean.com they've got good recipes, I've only tried a few of them so far but they're really good.