30 day shred

so tonight will be the 4th day since i began the 30 day shred. Im on level 1, so my question is im still sore but working thru the routine just fine, when should i begin level 2. How long should you be on each level roughly.
Also has anyone done this program and had good results?
Thanks

Replies

• josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    I am almost done with week 4 but I am combining it with half marathon training so I run every other day so technically it is taking me longer than 30 days. I believe the program says to do each it 5-6 x per week so I made sure I did the exercises in week 1 five times, week 2 five times, etc...
    If you feel you need more time before moving on, nothing wrong with that..
    I have not checked my measurements but I think it is a good workout. My eating has been out of control so I probably would have had better results if I watched me diet more.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 2,951 Member
    i dod 30ds twice and flip back and forth with rin30 now a few times a week. i was sore for a good 4 days in the beginning and i pushed through it. I did each level for 10 days then moved to the next, but i did mine every single day.
  • insidesart
    insidesart Posts: 10
    i dod 30ds twice and flip back and forth with rin30 now a few times a week. i was sore for a good 4 days in the beginning and i pushed through it. I did each level for 10 days then moved to the next, but i did mine every single day.

Thanks. i also bought ripped in 30 and thought about alternated days with that, bc ive always heard that you need a change up exercises from day to day.
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Please forget any advice I have, I am doing JM Ripped in 30 not the Shred! :embarassed: